Friday, August 10, 2007

Doo.Ri for $6.97

Yesterday I was shopping at Gap (one of my favorite retail chains), when my mom pulled a familiar looking shirt out of the sale racks. I rushed over, practically hyperventilating, because she had found one of the limited edition CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund shirts by designer (and eventual winner of the award) Doo-Ri Chung. It was on sale for $6.97!!!! (after originally being sold for $68) The designer shirts were nearly sold out in one day on gap.com... which was disappointing, as I loved every one of the Rodarte shirts. The updated classics were also featured on the May 2007 cover of American Vogue, which was the World's Next Top Models issue and my personal favorite of all the Vogues I've ever read. (The one my mom bought was worn by fashion darling Agyness Deyn on the cover and is worn by Liya Kebede on the far left in the photo on the left) Needless to say, my mom scored a serious deal with that purchase.



Shirts by Thakoon Panichgul...


Gorgeous creations by the Mulleavy sisters, who design Rodarte

Photos: dexigner.com

No comments: