Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ombre

The fall collections featured several looks with ombre, an effect that resembles shading as one color blends into another. Most notably found at Louis Vuitton and Prada (where it was incorporated into everything from bags to shoes to skirts), the look can be either subtle (as seen in the Alberta Ferretti dress, below) or attention-seeking (as in Prada's heels).
A Prada bag with the shading effect...
Autumn's "it" shoe: Prada ombre heels...
More fabulous ombre at Prada...

Alberta Ferretti's ombre dress...

Marc Jacobs' approach at Louis Vuitton...
One of my favorite looks of the Louis Vuitton show, complete with ombre skirt...
From green to tan, ombre takes an unusual (but beautiful) turn on a Prada skirt

Photos: style.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey maddie it's your cosin from WA I love your blog

Maddie said...

Thanks Zo! I'm glad that you've been reading my blog! Write me more comments, 'kay?